Ty Croeso Wrexham is a drop-in service which supports people who are experiencing homelessness and also have a substance misuse issue
Monday – Wednesday, 9am-11am
Friday – Saturday, 9am-11am
- Access to referral services such as mental health or substance misuse
- Help with registering or booking appointments with health professionals such as doctors or dentists
- Harm reduction services such as needle exchange
- Access to recovery-orientated training or volunteer opportunities
- Access to food banks
- Use of utilities such as showers and washing machines
- Access to a telephone, computer and the internet
- Advice on access to housing or navigating the private rented accommodation
- Assistance with paperwork
The Wallich believes that homeless and vulnerable people are individuals with varied and different support needs.
It is proven that their successful recovery can be benefited by flexible innovative and trauma-informed services and we match people as best we can to support which suits them.
For more information about Ty Croeso Wrexham, please contact us.