The Wallich are entered into Sainsbury’s Bridgend Local Charity of the year competition and you can vote today in store and online until Sunday, June 26.
Our projects in Bridgend support those who are homeless and vulnerable including our:
- • Rough Sleepers Intervention Team that help gets rough sleepers off the street
- • Drop In Centre that provides safety and support for rough sleepers and those in accommodation
- • Accommodation services house a range of different people in need including families, young people, those who have suffered abuse, ex offenders and those recovering from substance misuse
- • Bond Board to help people apply for private rented accommodation
- • Skill Scheme – a learning and employment project to help those who are low skilled to get the necessary skills and training to get back in to employment by working with mentors.
We couldn’t do what we do without your support. We are committed to keep supporting those who need it most in Bridgend.
Vote in store:
You can visit the store by McArthurGlen Retail Park and there will be a token system by the customer service desk displaying our name and logo. If you want to support us, pop a token in box.
Visit the Sainsbury’s website The online votes will only work once from one computer – so one computer = one vote.
Thank you for your support!