Are you passionate about helping people experiencing homelessness in Wales?
Develop your career with The Wallich, the leading homelessness charity in Wales, today.
- BOSS Peer Mentor – Swansea
- Night Support Worker – Flintshire
- Senior Support Worker – Flintshire
- Complex Needs Outreach Worker – Conwy & Denbighshire
- Complex Needs Outreach Worker – Wrexham and Flintshire
- Senior Support Worker – Wrexham
- Senior Support Worker – Conwy & Denbighshire
- Assistant Manager – Wrexham
- Rapid Rehousing Worker – Swansea
Start your application today and make a difference to people experiencing homelessness
Please note: Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation, we are currently undertaking interviews via video calling. We will be keeping this under constant review. If you have any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for committed individuals who are keen to work with some of the most vulnerable members of society whilst living our values of courage, determination, authenticity, compassion and understanding.
Why work for The Wallich?
Comprehensive organisation and local inductions
Access to training and development opportunities
Generous annual leave entitlement
All new starters must also attend an organisational induction in Cardiff that is all-expenses paid and lasts up to five days, depending on the role. Inductions take place during the first full week of every calendar month.
If you would like any further information about working for The Wallich, please contact email@example.com or on 029 2066 8464.