Are you passionate about helping people experiencing homelessness in Wales?
Develop your career with The Wallich, the leading homelessness charity in Wales, today.
We are looking for committed individuals who are keen to work with some of the most vulnerable members of society whilst living our values of courage, determination, authenticity, compassion and understanding.
Plus more on our jobs portal
Start your application today and make a difference to people experiencing homelessness
Why work for The Wallich?
You may be provided with the following benefits during your employment, subject to any rules applicable to the relevant benefit:
- Employee Assistance Programme from day one of your employment
- Cycle to Work Scheme once you have successfully passed your probationary period
- Healthcare benefit plan once you have successfully passed your probationary period
- Above statutory annual leave
- Other paid leave
- Contractual sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive training package
- Employee assistance / wellbeing support
- Long service awards
If you would like any further information about working for The Wallich, please contact email@example.com or on 029 2066 8464.