Carmarthenshire Temporary Accommodation Project (CTAP) provides support to people over the age of 18
We provide additional help with the transition from temporary accommodation to a permanent home by providing a variety of housing related support across Carmarthenshire.
The support offered includes:
- Supporting people into permanent sustainable accommodation
- Support in developing independent living skills
- Advice and support claiming benefits/maximising benefits
- Issues with neighbours
- Support to access community activities
- Signposting to other services for support with specialist needs
- Facilitate access to other services such as healthcare, training or education
For more information about the project, or to request referral information, please contact us.