Derwen Newydd provides support to homeless, and potentially homeless, people age 18 or over
The project is dedicated to providing supported accommodation for former substance users and those who are awaiting rehab or who are completing community treatment and are motivated to live an abstinence lifestyle.
About Derwen Newydd
- The project provides a safe stable home with 24 hour support
- Supports residents to maintain their abstinence, develop life skills and independent living skills
- Supports residents to access training, education, volunteering and employment
- Provides support with benefits and managing money
- Supports residents to find an appropriate, more permanent accommodation
- Support residents to re-establish links with family and friends
- Involves residents in community activities
- Provides and inclusive environment through staff / client consultation
- Supports residents to access advice and help from other agencies
We accept referrals from recognised local substance misuse agencies.
Inside Derwen Newydd