Invitation to tender
Position: Learning Partner – Paul Hamlyn Foundation Explore & Test In the Margins project
Location: Wales wide
Experience: We are looking for a Learning Partner/ Team with the following skills/experience:
- Strong skills in research design and qualitative and quantitative research strategies
- Experience of developing practical/flexible approaches to evaluation research, especially in the context of pilot programmes/programmes that are developing organically
- Experience of conducting research with vulnerable people
- Experience of evaluating arts participation projects
- Skills in and prior experience of writing publishable-quality reports and in presenting research findings to different audiences
- Skills in and prior experience of supporting organisations to improve their own understanding of and approaches to evaluation.
Project period: This is a 24-month project
We require work to be completed in accordance with the project timeline and set milestones.
Your proposal: Your proposal should be limited to no more than 6 sides of A4 and should include the following:
- Your skills and experience of relevance to this work
- Your proposed methodology, including the rationale for suggesting particular methods
- Details of the evaluation team (CVs can be included in an Appendix), with a clear indication of the person who is accountable for the quality of the work
- A budget breakdown
- A timeline for completing the evaluation.
Your proposal should be submitted in word/pdf format to Bethan.Lewis@thewallich.net by 5pm Tuesday 3 August 2021.
Find out more