When organising an event, there’s a lot to take into consideration. Venue hire is one of the most important aspects of an event’s success.
So, look no further than The Wallich Centre – a beautifully renovated former church. This Grade II listed building is home to The Wallich’s central administration functions and features a unique open plan layout, as well as offering excellent room hire facilities for meetings, training and conference events available.
Contact us for availability, prices and further information
- Tel: 029 20 66 8464
- E-mail: email@example.com
Why hire a room at The Wallich Centre?
- Located just outside of Cardiff city centre so you and your clients can arrive at your meeting without any hassle. Easy access by car, public transport or on foot.
- State of the art technology to ensure your event will run smoothly.
- Suitable for a range of corporate and voluntary events so whether you’re looking for a training room, meeting or a conference we can accommodate you.
- Flexible spaces that can be adapted for your event. Whether you want to host an event for 2 people or 50 people, we have space for you.
- Wheelchair access
- Car parking
- Lift access
- Adjustable cooling system and under floor heating keeping you cool in summer and toasty in winter
- Hearing loop system available
- Competitive prices
- Flexible rates for charities and voluntary organisations
- Tea and coffee provided with the option for catering available on request
- Friendly staff member always on hand to ensure that your event runs smoothly throughout the day
- We are a charity. You can feel good when you book, knowing that you’re helping to get people off the streets, keep people off the streets and create opportunities for people.
The Wallich Centre is the ideal venue for your meetings, conferences and training sessions. We have a versatile range of rooms available for hire.
To find out more about our rooms, please download the booking pack.