Ty Croeso is a drop-in centre that offers services to people experiencing homelessness, substance misuse and health issues. It is a partnership between The Wallich, Wrexham County Borough Council Harm Reduction and Substance Misuse Action Teams, and a number of other partner agencies.
Services offered include:
• Access to food, showers and washing facilities,
• Access to specialist health care and onward referrals to a G.P.
• Harm reduction interventions inculding NSE, hepatitis screening and innoculations
• Access to Substance Misuse Treatment services
• Access to Food Bank
• Access to Housing services
• One to One support
• Access to recovery orientated training
• Access to volunteering opportunities
• Access to a peer support group
For more information about the project, or to request referral information, please contact us:
31a Grosvenor Road