The Wallich delivers open access drug and alcohol support across Conwy, Denbighshire, Wrexham and Flintshire
Who do we help?
Adults (18+) who are drug and/or alcohol users, plus their families and carers.
What do we offer?
Our drop-in and outreach support across the four counties provides:
- Harm reduction advice
- Drug and alcohol screening and assessment
- Referral to mutual aid groups (Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous)
- Referral to structured treatment programmes
- Support, guidance and signposting to other relevant support
- Phone and computer access to apply for benefits and employment
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities